Zombie Driver is an action driving game with a top down perspective and a dynamic helicopter chase camera. Fight your way through the streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts or hidden power ups.
Exor Studios announced the second free expansion for Zombie Driver that introduces the new "Blood Race" mode into the game. This time players will be able to race against other zombie apocalypse survivors in a brutal tournament in which the only rule is survival of the quickest. New exclusively created race tracks are full of destructible elements as well as hordes of zombies that try their best to prevent contestants from finishing the race. New explosive in-game footage is now available while more details about this new game mode including the release date will be unveiled soon.
"The first free expansion for Zombie Driver has created a lot more positive buzz for the game than we have expected and allowed us to introduce the game to a lot of new players", stated Pawel Lekki, Chief Operating Officer at EXOR Studios. "Thanks to the warm response from gamers we are able to continue expanding the game with new play mechanics and additional content without charging for any of them".
- 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
- Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
- 6 different cars including an unlockable super car,
- 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
- Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
- Zombie Driver is developed using the Ogre3D rendering engine and PhysX by NVIDIA.
More articles about Zombie Driver