Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade v1.01 Patch:
- New units: Gascon Knights and Ayyubid Infantry become available during the campaigns
"Fill up ranks" after damaged unit upgrade fixed
- damaged unit price after Armour or Weapon training cancellation fixed
- Arms bearer unit skill fixed
- Leader of Heavy infantry hero skill fixed
- Shield of the Prince Ahmed relic fixed
- the relic granting Cleave skill fixed
- Quality Equipment upgrade fixed
- Stronger Belief upgrade fixed
- Jeanne d'Arc model fixed
- crash issues at couple of sound files fixed
- leaving the Campaign Map directs to the basic Main Menu
- direction of the units in the deploy phase is modified
- User Manual is available in the game folder "Manual"
Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade places players between the years of 1189-1192, calling upon warriors to enter the heart of the battle in one of the most vicious wars of all time.
Players will have the opportunity to take on such a challenge as either Richard the Lionheart, set to invade and take back the treasured holy land once and for all, or as the great Saladin, who patiently waits and prepares his people for the oncoming invasion.
Lionheart: Kings’ Crusade invites players to rewrite history through controlling and upgrading leaders and their armies, guiding various historical factions through political events, collecting relics, and unlocking new content in a feature-rich campaign set to take on the strategy genre by force.
- Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen
- Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles
- Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map
- Strategically manage your army between missions
- Rewrite the past by playing as famous historical characters serving as the main heroes
More articles about The Kings' Crusade