Rulers of Nations v4.17 fixes:
Main corrections and adjustments:
- elections : second round date is now correctly displayed.
- correction made for the frozen airplanes
- no more dialog about conflicts imputed to player even if he hasn't started any conflicts
- debug Head of State secret files folder that led to a access memory violation
- no more images that disappear while player is selecting someone to start an investigation
- no more infinite sound loop
- revenue/expense initialization has been corrected
- budget impact concerning tax on large fortunes has been adjusted
- graphic scales improvement
- player's actions on agriculture have more impact on famine (purchase, subvention...)
- stack overflow correction
- UN Security Council updated (according to 10/12/10 elections)
- help provided to choose between colonization and annexation
- now, newspaper articles that have an impact on popularity are displayed in red
Rulers of Nations v4.14 fixes:
- nuclear power plant destruction
- life expectancy rate balancing
- empty polls / polls with wrong characters
- disabled legislations after parliamentary elections
- disabled investigations after cancelling
- hidden map constructions
- incorrect cursor of constructions
- units teleportation
- bill drafting process improvement
- addition of specific order information for units
- other corrections and adjustements
Players must solve the same complex issues that face President Obama including the global financial crisis, the US budget deficit, Afghanistan (the new Vietnam for NATO countries?), Iran (the next nuclear power?), and global warming. Rulers of Nations, created by using the new Version 2.0 of Eversim’s powerful and most realistic geo-political game engine, also includes new challenges such as managing refugees after a catastrophe, colonizing countries, buying black market weapons, and creating energy sources, from solar to deep-sea oil drilling.
Governing the U.S. on a constantly changing, perilous world stage is the ultimate challenge. Play solo or with friends (up to 16 online players) and decide if other human or simulated Heads of State are your friends or enemies. Not only can you play the President, but your avatar looks like him! Eversim has cleverly created 3D clones of the heads of major political leaders to add more realism to an already realistic game.
Rulers of Nations is played on a detailed 3D world map showing 192 countries and 8,000 cities in a visually stimulating user interface with multiple windows and on-screen video inserts. Each country has current data on 400 key factors (economics, energy, monetary, military, etc.) based on current data from 50 international organizations including the United Nations, G20, NATO, NAFTA, and OPEC.
Have fun playing in the complicated and challenging scenarios of armed conflict, economic wars, terrorist attacks, spying, alliances, and treason!
Rulers of Nations will be available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
More articles about Rulers of Nations