Imagine how you would feel if you were jolted out of a cryogenic sleep by an emergency alarm. As your surroundings come into focus, you recognize the huge space probe on which you find yourself but only vaguely recollect the reason why are you there.
Disoriented, you rush into the control room and realize that you have been asleep for several decades already. As the probe's A.I. fills you in, you discover that you are the last surviving member of the entire crew with no ordinary mission: to encounter extraterrestrial sentient life-forms. Yet something went terribly wrong...
In your mission you will:
- Step into the spacesuit of Rachel Manners and find out why you were singled out of the whole expedition.
- Utilize an ingenious MOBOT - mobile robot suited for planetary exploration - to discover secrets and mysteries of the solar system far away from ours.
- Solve the mystery of the mission's failure.
- Travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets.
- Solve puzzles, gather clues and communicate with the probe's temperamental artificial intelligence: Julia.
More articles about J.U.L.I.A.