After defending herself from an attack by hostile Alien pirates, Annha’s ship breaks down near a remote island. She has to find a way to repair her ship and solve the mysteries surrounding the island in order to find gold and precious jewels, which will make her more prosperous than any pirate had ever been
Exit Strategy Entertainment are curently developing a prototype version of “Pirates of New Horizons”, a demonstration of the game’s concept. It is going to be released online, for free, so anyone can try it and give us their opinion. The intention is to gauge the interest of gamers in the gameplay, theme and art direction. We’re going to need you to pass it on! Pirates of New Horizons is developed by a core team of four persons and is powered by the Unity engine
Based on this feedback we will evaluate whether the time and effort to develop a full version of the game would be viable for us.
- The game takes place in a unique setting. We picked up elements from two completely different worlds (colonial times and science-fiction) to create a completely new one.
- “Pirates of New Horizons” is a hybrid between Action Adventure and 3D Jump’n Run genres, that will make you jump, fight and use your items to navigate through dungeons like no other.
- We hope that the distinctive visual style and attention to detail will carry over to players and they will have at least as much fun exploring the environments in this game as we had crafting them.
- Low hardware requirements, simple controls. We would like to have as many people enjoy our game as possible
- Three completely different levels!
- Multiple usable items: Grappling Hook, Kharma Bombs and Compass.
- Much more: Purchasable Upgrades, Side-Quests, ...
More articles about Pirates of New Horizons