- Addressed performance issues.
- It is now possible to chat during Matchmaking research.
- Mercenaries will not lose their extra skill when loading a saved game.
- Replay playback is now working correctly.
- Tentacles and Shadowing are now combining normally.
- A player that has been hypnotized can't use Shadowing anymore.
- Players that collapsed from heat exhaustion will now be properly put in reserve.
- A Vampire that failed the Blood Lust roll will now properly leave the pitch on the time limit turnover.
- Players will always be 11 on the pitch (if there are enough of them for that)
- Players won’t be able anymore to "gracefully" cancel the game in the Pre-Match sequence using the ESC key.
- Update of the manuals, integrating last development information.
- Addition of the Italian manual in PDF version.
- Modifications on the dice generator.
WARNING: using a cheating system during a multiplayer match will end the match and offer victory to the non-cheating player.
Blood Lust is still not 100% CRP compliant, we are doing our best to fix it as fast as possible.
- - Fixed an issue preventing a player who intercepted a bomb to throw it if he made a Blitz in the same turn.
- - Fixed special characters wrongly displayed in the Inducements list.
- - Fixed issues with the Italian translation.
- - Fixed network synchronization errors in Pre-Match.
- - Fixed network synchronization errors with Vampires.
- - Fixed an issue preventing games that suffered network synchronization errors to be taken into account.
- - Fixed an issue with players not being replaced by subs in a saved formation.
- - Added a Mouse Cursor for Hypnotic Gaze.
- There is now a popup for the Piling On skill after the Block window if Piling On is set to be "Asked" in the Options.
- - Fixed an issue with the Player Key activation popup.
- - Fixed a possible network synchronization error when two players are connected.
- - Fixed a possible crash at loading when the player is disconnected.
- - Fixed a crash in LAN when the player goes back from the Inducements page to the lobby.
- - Fixed a rare issue with the "Ready" checkbox on LAN lobby.
Playable in real time or turn based, the game is a fine mix between strategy and sports game. It is also an incredible, brutal game in which no holds are barred to lead your team to the Blood Bowl's final! Compose your own team of Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Orcs or any other fantasy creatures, and let it gain experience during the many championships and tournaments that take place in Warhammer's Old World.
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition is the ultimate Blood Bowl edition! 12 new playable races join the 8 races already available in the 2009 edition. Thus, Blood Bowl fans will find all their favourite races from the original board game. Undeads, Amazons, Ogres and 9 other races enter Blood Bowl's tournaments. All 20 races have their personal style, tactics and unique skills which give each game a diversity rarely seen in a strategy game.
Discover all the craziness that surrounds the matches of Blood Bowl, with a show on the pitch but also in the benches, as well as on the edges of the arena, where cheerleaders and the wildest fans often influence the final score of a match!
There are also new and more impressive stadiums to welcome all these new teams. From the snowy Norse stadium to the creepy interior of a crypt, the change of scenery is guaranteed.
A new Story mode is introduced, in which players will play as a freelance coach. They will have to lead several famous teams and take up many challenges through a story revealing the origins of Blood Bowl, the Old World and its many races that relentlessly compete with each other in merciless games. A newly scripted tutorial will teach all new comers everything they need to know about coaching a Blood Bowl team!
Of course, in order to stay as close as possible to the official rules, many additions and updates have been made to better match the latest Living Rulebook edition, used in all official board games official tournaments.
More articles about Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition