A powerful artifact crafted eons ago by a council of powerful wizards. The council decided that magic was dividing people and giving them too much power, twisting good men into greedy husks. The Crystal was meant to trap the magic inside forever, but those kings who gained the most from magic opposed the council. During the Battle for the Crystal kings managed to split the crystal into thousand pieces. The shards were lost and forgotten. Until now.
There are many adventure games, but Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal is unlike anything you've seen before!
- 10 Chapters & 30 Locations
- Engaging, Epic and Humorous storyline
- All characters dialogues with full voice over
- Clever blend of Adventure & Hidden Object Gameplay
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics
- Arcane mini-games to master
More articles about Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal