Aside from the +950 chord catalog, that you can see and hear, and an unbelievable real sound, you also have 3 pedal effects: Distortion, Flanger & Delay, a special screen for melodies and 32 chord short-cuts.
Electric Guitar has been developed to grant the wishes of the users and followers of the Music on Series. "We've received a lot of messages from fans asking for new titles, and this one was at the back of our heads already. Nacho and I pushed to produce this guitar, for the fans and for the series completion” says Eva Gaspar, Business Manager of Abylight. “I specially love the sound and graphics, how you can play with the pedal effects and nobody telling you -don't touch that!-”.
An advance play mode has been specially produced for Electric Guitar in order to give musicians and amateurs the chance to perform melodies easily. Also, rearranging the pedals will produce a different sound result, as in a real guitar would happen.
Being the second guitar of the Series, some user's issues have been readdress in this version. Now it is possible to assign up to 32 chords using the buttons of the console, not only the Control Pad.
- Pedals: Distortion, Flanger & Delay
- Free organization and real sound outcome
- Individually activated
- 3 adjustment parameters
- Real-time sound representation
- Advanced Play Screen
- Great for melodies, arpeggios & chord variations
- "Solo" function, limits the sound to the last string played
- 1 octave transposition function
- 7 transposition of a note for each string
- 32 definable chords on the Control Pad
- +950 chords
- 32 different kind of chords with up to 6 variations
- Graphic & sound representation of the chords
- Intensity detection while strumming
- Chord Lock
- Palm Mute
- Realistic playing sound effects
- Save up to 10 sessions (chords & pedals)
More articles about Music on: Electric Guitar