v1.2 Patch Fixes:
- Single-Core Optimizations
- Improved performance on terrain streaming
- solves some driver conflicts and resulting crashes/display errors
- fixes possible saving issue in Moscow-mission
- fixes issues with being unable to kill wolves after loading a save game (fixed in Munich-mission)
- Freeplay: fixes possible patchfinding issue while on return to HQ.
v1.1 Patch Fixes:
- This patch allows you to indiviualize your cars by adding your own lettering.
Devastating earthquakes. Record-breaking tsunamis. Category 5 hurricanes. Doomsday is upon us and it’s up to you to change the future of the world.
- Extensive single player game with career and challenge mode and also share the mayhem in multi-player mode.
- Command a huge range of emergency resources and vehicles are at the your disposal including fire trucks, heavy salvage trucks and more.
- Experience fire-fighting, police operations and technical rescue missions.
- Enjoy realistic day-night effects, weather conditions and spectacular special effects.
- Command and coordinate units across 12 thrilling missions including disasters, accidents, terror incidents and many more!
More articles about Emergency 2012