LEGO Universe brings the LEGO play experience online in the first MMOG – massively-multiplayer online game – created for LEGO fans of all ages. In LEGO Universe you will discover a world that sparks the imagination, full of opportunities to build, play and interact with LEGO fans from all over the globe. Build anything you can dream up, and help shape the constantly evolving LEGO Universe through adventure, exploration and battle in an original storyline.
As always, safety for children is the LEGO Group’s top priority. LEGO Universe is a great way for families to play together in a safe online environment, and is designed to foster creativity and social interaction in young children and veteran gamers alike.
LEGO Universe represents a collaboration between the LEGO Group and fans, who have been called upon to help shape the game world - from testing and contributing ideas, to building actual game content alongside professional developers.
A cool new content zone, Frostburgh is coming to the MMOG next week! Beginning Tuesday, November 30, players can explore a limited-edition wintery world, available only for the holidays. A mighty space blizzard is brewing, so expect plenty of snow and seasonal LEGO fun, with a whole new zone, new racetrack theme and icy cool collectibles on the Frostburgh comet in LEGO Universe.
Within the winter wonderland zone, players can complete new missions every day to celebrate thirty days of Frostivus holiday spirit. Frostburgh only approaches the LEGO Universe Nimbus System once a year, so enjoy all the Frostivus-themed Minifigure fun while it lasts. Players can collect candy canes, start snowball fights, build gingerbread homes, open presents, earn winter rewards, tame new Reindeer pets, and meet new NPC friends like Sneezy Icewhisker, Sugarplum Fritz, Peppermint Lane and Hansel Tinseland.
The LEGO Universe weather center is also predicting a furious space blizzard to blast the Vertigo Loop Racetrack next week. Nimbus Station is assembling new racing missions, achievements and unlockable Frostburgh race cars in preparation for the seasonal snow storm. Players are asked to use creativity in the event of icy conditions or evil snowmen on the racetrack.
- In LEGO Universe, players can build, explore, battle, make friends and express their creativity – all in an exciting online world of LEGO past, present and future. The game features several ways to utilize the iconic brick, from simple, gameplay-oriented building challenges to complex creative designs.
- Customize – Players customize their own Minifigure avatar to explore the LEGO Universe, expressing their personality or becoming someone entirely new. Numerous customization options allow for creativity and individuality.
- Socialize – Interact with LEGO fans from all over the world through in-depth community and social features, designed with children’s safety in mind.
- Play – LEGO Universe features a deep original storyline for players to explore, encountering new worlds and collaborating with other players to complete quests and achieve common goals.
- Build – The physical brick-building experience moves online with LEGO Universe. Exercising their creativity with LEGO bricks, players can bring their wildest creations to life with a user-friendly programming language
More articles about LEGO Universe