Lunia fans can currently participate in two events for the chance to earn in-game prizes:
- Thanksgiving Event: Players who log-in to Lunia for one hour between now and Friday, Dec.3, 2010 will receive special Thanksgiving insignias. Players can exchange their collected insignias for Thanksgiving Food items to regenerate Health Points. Additionally, players can use their insignias to purchase a rare Turkey Pet.
- Super Thanksgiving Sales Event: From now until Tuesday, Nov. 30, all Costume Items are on sale, including limited edition costume items and various Avatar Sets for all characters.
- ijji is also giving GunZ fans plenty to be thankful for with two events, including:
- Thanksgiving Food Drive Event: Until Thursday, Dec. 2, players can play quest mode in GunZ with the goal of stealing as many Turkey Dinners as possible from slain enemies. Players can turn-in Turkey Dinners in exchange for premium cash items, including a Platinum Box, Golden Olympus, Clan Yohawk Set and a Cowboy or Cowgirl set.
- New Items: Players can now purchase the Rebel Agent Set and dual Requiem Pistols at a discounted rate. Both items are only available in the Rare Item Shop.
- Continuing with the holiday theme, ijji.com is thanking Soldier Front fans for their continued support by hosting two events during Thanksgiving weekend, including:
- Thank You Sales Event: Users who purchase game items between Nov. 25 and Nov. 28 will be entitled to a 20 percent rebate.
- Thank You EXP Event: Play Soldier Front from Nov. 25 through Nov. 28 to receive double Experience Points.
Just in time for the holiday, Genesis A.D, ijji's new sci-fi MOFPS, received its first official content update, which includes a ton of new content for Genesis fans to explore during the long weekend. The first regularly scheduled update includes two Deathmatch maps, six weapons, and new class-specific equipment.
To round off the holiday extravaganza, A.V.A invites fans to play in the dark later this week with the Snake Eye Night Ops map for Annihilation mode. The map's dark atmosphere requires players to develop new strategies and tactics to eradicate the opposition under the cover of night. Players also enjoy access to new weapons and items, including the Saiga12, M14EBR assault rifle and M116A1 Flash Bang.