Ignacio Liverotti, Lead Designer of Space Program Manager, said “We feel that we have reach the moment when the information about the game could and personally I think even should be officially announced. Now we are looking for betatesters, both space enthusiasts and common players, who would like to, together with their space agency, send a man to the Red Planet. We deeply believe that Space Program Manager is a game that fills a great gap in games based on the space race from the Sputnik Crisis, trough Orbital Station and Moon Base, to the Landing on Mars. Space Program Manager is a great company managing game, with a soft learning curve and growing immersion.”
The main game features are:
- Very simple set of rules.
- Fills a currently existing gap of simulation games based on the space program.
- Entertaining simulation, with great educational and replayability value.
- Will appeal to both space enthusiasts and curious players alike
- Features many programs that are not available in any other game, such as lunar bases, orbital space stations, SSTO vehicles and an expedition to Mars.
- The missions provided by can become very complex and many of them can even span years.
- Provides pieces of historical information, where the player can learn about the real life counterparts of the programs and missions available during the game.
More articles about Space Program Manager