Eufloria v2.06 Patch:
- Updated the gameplay to be faster-paced and more interesting, with more strategic balance.
- Updated the levels to improve the overall experience.
- Updated the game’s AI to think more carefully about where it sends laser mines and flowers.
- Fixed laser mine crash.
- Fixed custom level directory crash.
- Fixed enemy AI sending flowers and mines by breaking the travelling rules.
- Fixed some non-Steam owners being unable to achieve achievements.
- Fixed defense trees to correctly use spawn time values.
- More sound effects comply with volume levels now.
- Fixed entities being attacked by inactive entities.
- Fixed UI falsely reporting flowers/mines being sent when they weren’t.
- Fixed console stealing input.
- Changed colour of directories in custom level menu.
- Finally added a caret in the console and other text entry situations.
- Added a different camera zoom style (available in options menu).
- Flowers, mines, seedlings go red when they are harmed.
- Added Asteroid.GetTreeByIndex.
- Added some new tweakable variables – enhanced seedlings, tree thickness, etc.
Eufloria is an ambient game of space exploration and conquest that employs surprising themes of plant growth and bio mechanical evolution.
The game allows the player to explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is both unique and compelling. Eufloria's aesthetics are reminiscent of children's books like "the little prince" and the gameplay is supported by an original ambient soundtrack by Brian Grainger.
Gameplay revolves around conquering asteroids in space and using their resources to literally grow and nurture new semi-organic plants and creatures to do the player's bidding.
The player is pitched again several teams of AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and can offer fierce opposition.
- A single player campaign boasting 25 diverse levels
- A skirmish mode with 8 highly replayable additional levels
- An unlockable 3rd mode with new graphics, and tougher AI
- Procedural content that makes each play session unique
- A unique soundtrack of over 2 hours of music created by Brian Grainger, AKA Milieu
- Intuitive and almost completely mouse-based interface
- Integrated LUA Scripting allowing for enormous modding potential, to allow for additional user generated content
More articles about Eufloria