FlingSmash combines the hands-on fun of tennis with the nonstop action and instant gratification of pinball. When the tropical Suthon Island is invaded by the evil Omminus, the ball-shaped hero, Zip, is summoned to save the day. Using the Wii Remote controller with the Wii MotionPlus accessory, you'll fling Zip at targets to smash your way across eight colorful worlds. Use the Wii Remote controller like a racket and watch Zip bounce around like a pinball to smash through oncoming barriers and enemies in this action sidescroller.
- Attach the Wii MotionPlus accessory to your Wii Remote controller to precisely fling and smash your way through enemies and past barriers with a fun combination of racket motions and pinball game play. Hit Zip and watch as he bounces around like a pinball, smashing everything in his path.
- A second player can join the action using an additional Wii Remote controller and Wii MotionPlus accessory (each sold separately) to control Zip's friend, Pip.
- During the game, Zip and Pip travel through eight fast-action side-scrolling worlds, each culminating in a boss battle. Each level offers a unique challenge as Zip might be shrunk down, fattened up or turned into a heavy steel ball. Other levels turn the action on its head to scroll vertically instead of horizontally.
- The vividly colored worlds include sandy beaches, lush tropical treetops and even underwater grottos.
- FlingSmash has eight unlockable mini-games and eight extra levels — all playable by one or two players.
- For left-handed players, the game will flip and position Zip on the left side of the screen.
More articles about FlingSmash