Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time. The game tells the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his own choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key. By offering players the chance to advance through the game in multiple and vastly different ways, Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
The Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition includes a 40-page Artbook, exclusive Bonus DVD: Making Of, Special Trailers, Animated storyboard of CGI trailer and Soundtrack, premium packaging, and motion graphic novel.
Fans who pre-order Deus Ex: Human Revolution at participating retailers ($59.99 for the PS3/X360 Standard Edition, $49.99 for the PC version, and $69.99 for the PS3/X360 Augmented Edition, with the PC edition costing $59.99).
- Explosive Mission Pack (exclusively at GameStop e/ stores)
- An entirely new mission with special cameo appearance of original Deus Ex character
- Linebacker G-87 multiple shot grenade launcher
- M-28 Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (UR-DED)
- Automatic Unlocking Device
- Tactical Enhancement Pack (offered at participating Retailers)
- Huntsman Silverback Double-Barrel Shotgun
- Longsword Whisperhead Extreme Range Sniper Rifle
- Extra Credits
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that blends the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with more than 50 unique augmentations that support your style of play.
- Deadly weapons: Over 20 available weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles.
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game’s world.
- Play in an open-ended world: there are always multiple solutions to every challenge.
- Engage the unique Cyber Renaissance setting: discover a unique world that blends near future and Renaissance elements.
- Travel the world: visit multiple unique locations across the globe each with their own design, story and gameplay elements.
- Become involved in vast global conspiracy: unravel the story — discover who you can really trust.
- Decide humanity’s future: the decision you make and the actions you take will lead to an ultimate decision on mankind’s future.
More articles about Deus Ex: Human Revolution