Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim will focus on reinventing many aspects of the original game, updating the franchise for the 21st Century. A key element that will permeate the game is the charm and humor of the original Majesty. In the world of Majesty, you are the ruler of the kingdom. At your service are your loyal and somewhat obnoxious subordinates, who have their own minds about how things should be done.
Players will finally have the opportunity to once again rule the unique world of Majesty 2. Through indirect control of the title’s characters and units, you will recruit the finest group of Heroes to take on the treacherous Villains of Majesty 2. Doing so can pose quite the challenge, for your Heroes are just as likely to stop in for a beer at the local tavern as they are to fight monsters and undertake heroic quests! Mixing humour and charm into a magical landscape that is quite unlike anything else, Majesty 2 is primed to offer strategy fans a fantastic experience never to be forgotten.
Bear witness to the many regal aspects of gameplay in Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania including a brand new single-player campaign “Heirs of the Night” where players must protect their borders from a mysterious mage-werewolf and his creatures of the night across eight missions. The expansion also introduces several new monsters, four new multiplayer maps including two co-operative missions and new weapon sets.
Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania will release on Nov. 9, 2010 via digital download for a suggested retail price of $14.99, €14.99 and £9.99.
- Play through 4 different campaigns with more than 15 missions, as well as a stand-alone sandbox mode and a variety of multiplayer maps.
- Build the fantasy city of your dreams and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain.
- Defend your realm with noble Warriors, spell-wielding Wizards or wild Barbarians. Choose from more than 10 different classes to oversee the protection of your lands.
- Characters will develop in completely different ways, making every hero unique. - Gamespy multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN or Internet, including support for ranking ladders and tournaments.
- The Stats – 16 missions in each single player campaign. 6 single player scenarios. 8 multiplayer maps. 30+ hours of gameplay
- Temples – Used to promote basic heroes to more powerful heroes, Temples can be built in places of power only. Places of power are defended by magic creatures which the player needs to defeat before they are able to build a Temple
- Trade Posts – Defended by turrets because of their prized attributes, Trade Posts will generate caravans which will travel to the Marketplace.
- Marketplaces – Marketplaces are the hub of the kingdom. There is only one marketplace in each kingdom, making them the center of the player’s game world. Because of their centralized locations, marketplaces are common targets for your enemies.
More articles about Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim