Designed as a standalone extension to “SpellForce 2”, the game will pick up on the predecessor’s widely praised story set in the well-known SpellForce fantasy universe. A multitude of new features, among them new units, buildings, spells and missions have been added in order to meet the high expectations towards a SpellForce add-on. The add-on’s story revolves around a mysterious force threatening the SpellForce world Eo. Playing as a powerful hero, you will help the Shaikan forge an alliance with others in order to oppose the rising threat and end the danger that threatens entire world!
SpellForce 2 – Faith in Destiny is based on the proven SpellForce 2 engine which was already used in the previous games. This engine has now been upgraded with modern Shader effects in order to best convey the game’s atmosphere. The innovative combination of Role-Playing and Real-Time Strategy first introduced by Spellforce (2003) has held a huge fan base since its initial release and will be revitalized through the latest add-on.
Mysterious powers arise from shadow and darkness, forming a new threat to Eo, the world of SpellForce, ravaged by wars and violent intrigue. The blood of the legendary Shaikan flows through your veins – and the world’s fate is in your hands! Command powerful heroes, raise huge armies and legendary allies to support you and work together to defeat the threat of all-encompassing darkness. The burden of ancient blood rests heavy on you – honor this legacy.
- Numerous breath-taking, intricately designed missions
- The Avatar can now ride dragons
- Meet new NPC characters and old friends: Professor Twiddle returns – and with him some of the SpellForce Series’ best-known characters, as well as brand-new story figures.
- A completely new race threatening the fate of Eo
- New environments, buildings and units
- New spells and units offering a wide variety of tactical options
Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny will be priced at $19.99 USD.
More articles about Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny