Set in a near-future not so different from our own time, M.A.T. pits teams against one another in a bitter battle for the survival of the human race. Unanimously hailed for its solid gameplay and wide variety of game modes, M.A.T. has taken North America by storm, after becoming quite popular in Asia and other parts of the world.
Wicked Interactive has launched s a Character Creation Contest in which gamers are asked to put down their virtual weapons in exchange for their favorite design tool. The stakes are nothing less than the once-in-a-lifetime chance to have your character included in M.A.T. as well as win a brand-new pair of Nox headphones.
"Keeping things interesting, always being fresh, being new, that's what M.A.T. is all about," said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive. "Since we launched back in September, we have been working hard to make sure that the game remains an exciting experience for everyone. With this contest, we take things to the next level once again to engage gamers creatively so they are inspired in new ways."
How It Works:
The premise is simple, draw(or model in 3D) on paper or on your computer a character. Draw the front view, the back view and the side view, exactly how you envision this character to be. The clothes they’re wearing, their facial features, everything! If your design is chosen, your design will be modeled by a studio and put into production as a suit that people can buy and wear in Mission Against Terror. You can put your name on the clothes, it’s totally up to you!
There are three major rules:
- no copyright infringement. Watch those logos!
- no copying someone else’s work Whether it’s a sketch or a 3D model, it must be done by you!
- keep it clean, with a PG13 audience in mind.
Will you be the next hot fashion designer? Will you be the innovator in the latest military uniform design? Put on your creative cap and start creating your dream character!
Brand-new Nox Specialist headphones:
- Xbox 360 and PS3 compatible with NOX Negotiator Universal Optical Gaming Adapter
- Compatible with PC's, iPods, iPhones, and all other electronic devices that use a standard 3.5 mm jack
- Redefines comfort with ear pads constructed of breathable, ultra-soft memory foam, resulting in reduced ear fatigue
- Dual Drivers provide clean, crisp sound and contribute to excellent impulse response coupled with ultra-low distortion
- Retractable microphone boom rotates out to your desired location
- Conveniently located, easy-to-reach volume knob
- Optimal audio isolation
- Unique fold-up hinged design and detachable micro USB for maximum portability
- Stylish and bold design available in Black, Green, Red and Blue
More articles about Mission Against Terror