Nathan Spencer returns as the daring elite soldier equipped with special bionic abilities. Spencer will have to face his greatest challenge yet as General Sabio, a new technologically sophisticated foe, is on the brink of launching a deadly missile attack.
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 achievements:
- By hook or by Crook: Complete all challenge rooms (20)
- Both guns blazing: Complete the game in coop mode (20)
- TASC Force: As the primary player, complete a level by only finishing off enemies with your bionics (20)
- Welcome to Papagaya Island: Kill the miniboss in Puerto Cálao (20)
- Rumble in the Jungle: Defeat something huge (20)
- Get the heck outa here you nerd: Defeat the final boss (20)
- Billy Hoyle: As the primary player, complete the game without jumping (10)
- Last Action Hero: As the primary player, complete the game on hard difficulty (5)
- Cap Commando: As the primary player, complete all levels with both prestige upgrades equipped (5)
- Stiirike: As the primary player, kill 4 enemies with one barrel (20)
- Rearmed: As the primary player, obtain all bionic arm upgrades as the primary player (20)
- OCD: As the primary player, find all Yashichis (20)
Nathan Spencer will make use of his trademark tool – his bionic grappling hook – to grab, swing and leap through series of lush new environments. He’ll be met by plenty of gun-toting soldiers and mechanized threats ready to give him a hostile greeting. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 improves upon the visual achievements of its predecessor with the addition of more detailed character models, textures, and vibrant colors. New player mechanics will add another strategic layer of platforming to the overall experience and the famous bionic arm will be getting a major makeover delivering a more dynamic bionic experience to the player.
- New Weapons, attacks and enhancements for the the all-purpose Bionic Arm
- New platforming mechanics provides more freedom and challenges. Now the impossible is within your “leap!”
- New physics-based puzzles will take the platforming experience to another level
- 2-player co-op is back and better than ever.
- Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
- All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack
- Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2 and, God of War III
More articles about Bionic Commando Rearmed 2