In Air Conflicts: Secret Wars players can relive the most famous battles of the First and Second World War right up close. The game provides plenty of variety, as players can fly 16 meticulously detailed and accurate aircraft in nearly 50 exciting missions in the seven campaigns. The mission tasks are diverse and range from air space clearance operations to the bombardment of targets on the ground, attacks on enemy convoys and reconnaissance, escort and patrol flights. After each successful mission players can upgrade their skills to enable them to control their aircraft more expertly, make their aircraft more robust and select better co-pilots. There are two control modes for the combat aircraft: the controls are simplified in arcade mode and simulation mode offers a realistic control system that is true to the original.
Besides the solo campaigns, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars can also offer several multiplayer modes for up to eight players that can be played on a local network and over the Internet.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People‘s Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players.
More articles about Air Conflicts: Secret Wars