Elements of war is a real time strategy game unlike any other – where armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes or gain a tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield with hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes. Players will battle across the United States in this futuristic title, which features dozens of real-world and unconventional units.
Set on Earth in the not-so-distant future, Elements of War focuses on a conflict for the survival of humanity that ensues after a secret military weather control experiment sets in motion a near-complete global climate collapse. Three factions battle on American soil for control of fearsome weather-based weapons, granting them the power to use tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, torrential rains and other forces of nature as weapons of war.
- Three Diverse Factions – Battle in a near-future America as the “Ravens” (the U.S. military trying to protect the secret experiment), the “EEB” (a European coalition that invades to capture the nature-based weapons) and the “Patriots” (a paramilitary force, fighting for their country’s survival) collide
- Control the Weather, Control the World – Six weather-based weapons allow players to dominate and transform the battlefield with tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and other elements of war, impacting supply lines, slowing troop movements and devastating the enemy
- A Visually Stunning Battlefield – A modern graphics engine beautifully renders highly detailed units, while realistic destruction physics create a believable theatre of war
- Conventional and “What If” Weaponry – More than 40 realistic and fictional units and weapons from the American, Russian and European military arsenals
- Challenging Campaign, Massive Theatre of War – Fight across a challenging 12 mission campaign, each massive map offering diverse tactical challenges
- Fierce Multiplayer Action – Control Russian or American military units with 25 upgrade options, while defeating marauder gangs in 10 diverse PvE multiplayer game types
More articles about Elements of War