“Kinect Sports” lets you turn your living room into a world-class stadium, bowling alley, soccer pitch or track-and-field arena. See a ball? Kick it. Spike it. Bump it. Even give it a little topspin. “Kinect Joy Ride” is the first controller-free racing game and it combines wild kart racing with effortless fun and full-body gaming to take you and your friends on the ride of your life. You can find both “Kinect Sports” and “Kinect Joy Ride” at major retailers nationwide for R.R.P. of £39.99 each. Once you purchase the games you can receive extra content at no cost with the “Kinect Sports” Party Pack, available now, brought to you by Samsung and the “Kinect Joy Ride” Chevrolet Car Pack which will be available on 4th January 2011 through a partnership with Chevrolet.
“Kinect Sports” Party Pack
Available today, the “Kinect Sports” Party Pack lets you shake your hips and move your feet with six new Mini Games, 15 new Party Play events and three crazy mascots.
- Six exciting new Mini Games: Shake your hips and move your feet with six brand new Mini Games.
- SuperStriker for Football lets you score as many goals as you can and avoid the boots.
- Pinvaders for Bowling lets you stop the pins before they reach the hazard zone.
- Rapid Runner for Track & Field lets you run the furthest distance before you run out of time.
- Target Smash for Table Tennis lets you smash the targets to grab the score.
- Fruit Splatter for Volleyball lets you hit the fruits while dodging the bombs.
- King of the Ring for Boxing lets you knockout as many opponents as you can.
- “Challenge” Feature allows you to track and compete with friends’ Mini Game scores.
- 15 Party Play Events: Increase the variety with new Mini Game Events and new variations of the original Mini Games you already love.
- Three new goofy mascots to use in Party Play spice up the game and include:
- Zippy Zombie
- Champion Chicken
- 10 achievements worth 250G to keep you challenged.
“Kinect Joy Ride” Chevrolet Car Pack
Starting 4th January 2011, you can get a Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette and Cruze at no cost by downloading new content for “Kinect Joy Ride.” You can choose a colour for your new cars – or “paint” them using the Kinect sensor – and then take them for a spin in any of “Kinect Joy Ride’s” six game modes. You can also use the cars in online races over Xbox LIVE. The Chevrolet cars for “Kinect Joy Ride” will be able to be unlocked when you select the Chevrolet ad in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace – keep your eye out for it! You can also unlock the Chevrolet cars by visiting Xbox.com.
More articles about Kinect Sports