Budding beat chemists and singing sensations who have already picked up DJ Hero 2 can expand the soundtrack with three new exclusive downloadable mixes featured in the Old Skool Mix Pack.
- Fat Boys - "Human Beat Box" Mixed With Mantronix - "King of the Beats"
- Tag Team - "Whoomp! (There It Is)" Mixed With 45 King - "The 900 Number"
- Beastie Boys - "Triple Trouble" Mixed With Tone-Lōc - "Funky Cold Medina"
The Old Skool Mix Packs are available on Xbox Live Marketplace for 640 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStation Store for $7.99. All mixes will be released as downloadable singlesfor Wii for 300 Wii Points.
Aspiring property magnates can now add even more dimension to their Monopoly Streets games with:
- Stratosphere City Board — Experience a futuristic floating metropolis in this new City location for Monopoly Streets. (560 MSP/$6.99 PSN)
- Championship Board — The 2009 Monopoly World Championships were held in Las Vegas and this board recreates the look and excitement of that setting, so you too can feel like a Monopoly champion! (240 MSP/ $2.99PSN)
- Horse and Rider Token — This friendly Jockey carries a trophy of his favorite race horse as he travels through Monopoly Streets. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
- Rocking Horse Token — This young lady is a trained equestrian rider that loves to gallop on her Rocking Horse throughout Monopoly Streets. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
- Cannon Token — This soldier vigilantly marches through Monopoly Streets and brings his trusty cannon everywhere he goes. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
Quake Arena Arcade introduces the definitive, competitive first-person shooter to a new generation of gladiators. Frag up to 15 of your friends in six game types over Xbox Live, including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Harvester modes. Experience Quake like never before with over 30 classic maps, 12 Xbox-exclusive arenas, HD and Widescreen support, and a brand new single-player campaign.
Quake Arena Arcade can be purchased for 1200 Microsoft points ($15).
Continue the "dark side" ending of The Force Unleashed II as Starkiller, send to the planet of Endor to dispatch of the last remnants of the Rebellion. Cut a swath through Rebel troops, the indigenous Ewok population, as well as a few remaining heroes that may surprise you. Do Darth Vader's bidding and destroy the idyllic world of Endor with over-the-top Force powers and dual-lightsabers.
The bonus mission is available on Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network for only 80 MS points ($1).
War of Angels is a free-to-play, high fantasy massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG). It immerses players in a lush world where the choices they make during gameplay will ultimately decide their destiny as good or evil warriors. Gamers can explore the vast environment of War of Angels by land, sea and air while preparing to seal the fate of the sinister fallen angel, Dertgotz, by helping or hindering his resurrection. Players make choices throughout the game that determine their alignment on the side of good or evil, and once gamers complete the main story quest and are judged, the world opens up to faction-based, player-versus-player (PvP) combat.
- Extensive Character Customization - Show off individual style and personality with the new in-game customizations. Players can change their skin, hair and wings with dyes of various colors.
- New "Halo" Currency - Purchase premium items, from EXP boosters to custom armor or weapons with Neowiz Games' Halo currency ($1=100 Halos).
- Major Updates - Technical updates and user suggestions from closed and open beta testing, as well as other various repairs, offer more stable and improved gameplay
- Level Up, Get Gifts - Players who reach level 10 by Dec. 21 receive special gifts from Camael, including three types of "Blessed Book" items to use enchantment items at a higher success rate and the "Caldeanos Bag," which increases a characters inventory for seven days