Picking up where Section 8 left off, Prejudice reunites players with Captain Alex Corde and the 8th Armored Infantry, nicknamed Section 8 for their willingness to take on extremely dangerous missions. As they cope with the fallout of the war with the Arm of Orion, Corde’s squad pursues the last of the resistance only to discover a mysterious new threat powerful enough to shake humanity to its core.
In addition to a brand new and lengthier story-driven campaign, Prejudice delivers a one-of-a-kind multiplayer experience that gives players unprecedented tactical control over ever-changing team-based combat. Players have the ability to drop spawn on the battlefield wherever they choose, while multiple game modes and Dynamic Combat Missions ensure diverse gaming experiences. Gamers can also expect more than 50 customizable weapons, tools and upgrades for an even greater level of control in defining their own play style.
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity's survival in a 5-hour single-player campaign.
- Compete in various multiplayer modes with up to 32 players (40 on PC) in the strategic play of "Conquest."
- Team up in the new 4-player co-op “Swarm” game mode where FPS gaming meets Tower Defense.
- Strategically drop-spawn anywhere on the battlefield in real-time to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your play style.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions - from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapon, equipment, and upgrade variants.
Section 8: Prejudice will be available on PC, PSN and XBL for $14.99 or 1200 Microsoft Points.
More articles about Section 8: Prejudice