This upcoming release from AGEOD follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America. The turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, allows the player to take control of a country and guide it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Sign up before midday on Monday, 13th of December! If you are selected for a place in the Closed Beta, you will receive a confirmation e-mail before the 17th of December.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
More articles about Pride of Nations