Two Worlds II v1.0.1 Patch:
- fixed crash in singleplayer campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
- fixed one crash in multiplayer.
- fixed quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
- if game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
- fixed missing in shops magic cards: Air Life and Air Lightning.
- fixed type of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
- fixed endless invisibility spell error.
- fixed wrong direction of camera in sniper mode in reversed vertical view.
- fixed problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice minigame on laptop keyboards.
- fixed displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
- added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
- some player reported long time of making savegames in full screen. It was possible caused by taking screen shot. Save screen shots can be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it should be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of save game.
- one change was made which could fix problem with saving multiplayer characters / village. Now if sending data to server fails then game make two more attempts to send.
Two Worlds II presents a totally new gamer experience, one in which 2 years of intensive development has enabled quantum leaps in all spheres: completely overhauled AI and balancing standards, experienced authors, the active combat system and the brand-new engine all combine to provide an unforgettable experience where excitement, sheer enjoyment and graphics rule. “Two Worlds II” simply sets new technical benchmarks in the RPG genre, thanks not least to its seemingly unlimited number of dynamic light sources, micro-detail Parallax Mapping, 24 Bit HDR Post Processing, Space Ambient Occlusion and Human Eye Accommodation.
Rescued from prison by former enemies, the player once again assumes control of the unnamed hero, only to find the world of Antaloor has been forever changed in their absence.
Boasting a diverse, living world and a limitless open narrative, Two Worlds II could very well be the next sleeper hit of the genre. Antaloor is a mythic world of pristine savannahs and mordant swamps, celestial cities teeming with life that will rise or fall entirely depending of the player's actions, as the reign of the implacable despot Gandohar threatens to throw the world into a state of irreversible decay.
Featuring the all-new GRACE game engine, Two Worlds II seeks to offer an immersive blend of two of the most important role playing elements - strong atmosphere and dazzling visuals. Incorporating cutting-edge technology features such as Real Eye Adaptation, HD Dynamic Motion Capture, and Multi-Source Dynamic Lighting, the world of Antaloor comes alive like never before as a true role-player’s paradise.
More articles about Two Worlds II