Things fixed/solved in this patch:
- Nightmare difficulty mode has been added
- Female player character voice problem fixed
- The graphic options have been extended
- A number of balancing changes were included (overpowered enchantments, empty containers)
- The interact button now also takes all items in a container
- Compatibility fixes are present for various graphic cards (black screen problem)
- A system fix was introduced that solves issues like invisible npc's and overpowered enemies
- A number of minor fixes were done
Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance Hotfix #1:
- Allows you to change a number of parameters in your global_switches.xml and config.xml (including removing the 30 fps cap)
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed freeze during intro movie
- Story fix: invalid items in Battle Tower platform operator interface screens removed
- Prevented some infinite loading screens
- Enhanced cut-scene flow
- Fixed issues with subtitles during regionswaps
- Foliage Shader Fix added
- Specific cutscene animations fixed (added missing animations)
- Removed issue with physics blockers
- Savegame backwards-compatibility fixes
Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance is the stunning finale to Divinity II - Ego Draconis. Sporting a revised and upgraded engine, Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance adds 20 hours of new, gripping storyline as players lead the Dragon Knight to his final destiny and ultimate revenge.
Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance is an expansion pack for Divinity II - Ego Draconis and requires Divinity II - Ego Draconis to play. After installing Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance, players can continue their role playing adventure from their last Divinity II - Ego Draconis session, or start playing the new content immediately with a custom made, high level character.
In Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance players will explore the many mysteries that pervade the city of Aleroth, lead an epic zeppelin attack in Dragon form, and unfold the conclusions to numerous plotlines as they solve over 35 new and varied quests on a journey that will seek to halt the Black Ring from destroying Rivellon.
As for Flames of Vengeance, this new adventure brings players new quests, new creatures and many new items. Flames of Vengeance also benefits from all the graphical improvements made to Ego Draconis, and delivers a spectacular finale to the Dragon Knight Saga!
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga offers an epic total of over 60 hours of gameplay and more than 180 original quests that combine into a fantastic role playing experience. We invite you to discover more about Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga throughout a series of new images, that offer a glimpse into the new adventure -- Flames of Vengeance.
The extension Flames of Vengeance will be available exclusively for download on the official online store for all owners of Divinity II - Ego Draconis on PC, who will then continue their adventure in this great RPG.
All players who bought Divinity II - Ego Draconis on Steam will receive a discount of 33% on Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga on the Valve store. Enjoy the fully remastered version of Ego Draconis and the new adventure Flames of Vengeance and 3 Steam exclusive armour sets.
More articles about Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance