If you thought that the 2007 class action lawsuit (and another settlement in 2009) was the end of GTA: San Adreas' legal troubles then you are sadly mistaken as former male model and Cypress Hill back-up singer Michael S. Washington has filed lawsuit against Rockstar claiming that game protagonist Carl "CJ" Johnson is based on himself after he was invited by Rockstar in 2003, but never heard anything further from the developer after an initial two hour interview telling the tale of his troubled youth. Mr. Washington also claims he had no prior knowledge of the game until June 2010 when his nephew showed him the game.
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas...a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Key Features :
- Become part of Carl's world through the astounding graphics of the Xbox®. Experience dynamic weather, from sunshine to smog. Relive the last 30 seconds of outrageous gameplay with instant replays!
- Listen to San Andreas, now sonically invigorated for the Xbox. Use custom soundtracks to craft your own personalized radio station of early 1990s anthems.
- Explore three huge cities on San Andreas, an island almost six times the size of Vice City. Visit deserts, rolling countryside, truck stops, secret military base, forest, mountains, and dozens of small towns.
- Take control of BMX bikes, motorcycles, aircraft, trucks, cars, boats, hovercraft, and more.
- Pimp your ride with a custom sound system, nitro packs, rims, bumpers, upholstery, and other options.
- Play mini-games like basketball, pool, dancing, low-rider hopping, Vegas games, and old-school arcade games.
- Use two-player cooperative mode for certain objectives.
More articles about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas