The East Coast Killer is no ordinary adversary. He first appeared in 2006, and vanished soon thereafter, leaving a dozen murders in his wake… only to resume his killing ways in January 2008. Since the case began, he has been careful not to leave any clues behind that might help the FBI's investigation.
Agent McPherson also has to deal with pressure from the media, whipped into a frenzy by messages from the East Coast Killer. Journalist Paloma Hernandez is the main recipient and bombards Victoria every day with questions and general criticism about the slow going FBI investigation.
One evening, Paloma asks Victoria for a one-on-one interview. In exchange for exclusive reporting on Victoria's investigation, Paloma is willing to share vitally important information that she has gathered on the serial killer. Victoria, however, decides not to show and moments later Paloma ends up kidnapped by the East Coast Killer…
Still Life 2 remains true to the spirit of its first installment and continues to allow gamers to play and manage two characters bound by the same fate. This time, the aim is for gamers to control two heroines, see the game from two complementary viewpoints and experience two different gameplays. Depending on whether they are playing the victim (Paloma Hernandez) being hunted by the killer or the FBI agent (Victoria McPherson) tracking him down, gamers can alternate between survival and investigation.
- Step into the long expected sequel to Vic McPherson's investigations, that many adventure gamers have played worldwide.
- Incarnate and handle alternatively two female heroes, Vic and Paloma, linked by the same destiny.
- A movie-like rhythm, a superb realization in a full 3D environment.
- Manage a limited inventory carefully and solve objectives with a direct impact on the remaining part of your adventure!
- The end of Still Life finally revealed (!) in this brand new breathtaking thriller!
More articles about Still Life 2