Large-scale battles have become a vestige of the past, depleting resources of conflicting parties. Settled space, where welfare and order had reigned, has become a cemetery for dead ships which is flooded with pirates and adventurists. Complete impunity, black market flourishing where gun and tech trade is on the move, arbitrariness and anarchy – the Galaxy has become a real dangerous place. Events in the Universe and its habitant’s destiny are completely up to player’s choice and tactical decisions.
- Huge world: 110 highly detailed star systems in different parts of the Galaxy.
- Non-linear story: several endings and additional quests create a complete game universe.
- New characters and skills: form up a team of your dream; teach your companions new skills.
- New participant in the intergalactic conflict: the Space Fleet of a New Empire, equipped with its own spaceships.
- A number of new base ships and fighters with unique specifications and original weapon types and equipment.
More articles about Star Wolves 3: Civil War