Patch 3.3.2 opens the last bastion of Icecrown Citadel to the public as well as the next Arena season. Other changes have also been implemented.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Stone
- Brann Bronzebeard has been getting into shape and now feels comfortable walking faster when escorted.
- The Forge of Souls
- The Devourer of Souls will now cast Mirrored Souls less often.
- The Spell Reflect ability has been altered on several creatures. It now has a cast time, only has 2 charges, and has a 75% chance of reflecting spells.
- The Nexus
- Anomalus will now use the Create Rift ability only once, down from 3 times.
- The Old Kingdom
- Elder Nadox now only gets one Ahn'Kahar GuardianÉ Ä ± during the encounter.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker now only ascends once during the encounter.
- Several enemies between the Befouled Terrace and The Desecrated Altar have been removed or had their pathing altered.
- Pit of Saron
- Players can now zone back into the instance if they are dead while encounters with Krick and Ick or Forgemaster Garfrost are in progress.
- Utgarde Pinnacle
- Skadi the Ruthless can now be removed from his drake with 3 harpoon strikes, down from 5.
- Svala Sorrowgrave now casts Ritual of the Sword 1 time during the encounter, down from 3.
- Vault of Archavon
- Toravon, the latest boss to join the Vault's giants and masters of the elements, is now accepting challengers in 10- and 25-player formats.
- The Violet Hold
- The time between a boss being defeated and a new portal opening has been decreased.
o Season 8 has officially begun featuring all-new rewards.
o [Earth and Moon]: This talent now increases the druid's spell damage by 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3%.
o [Shamanism]: This talent now provides 4/8/12/16/20% extra spell damage to [Lightning Bolt]/[Chain Lightning], up from 3/6/9/12/15%, and 5/10/15/20/25% to [Lava Burst], up from 4/8/12/16/20%.
o [Shadow Embrace]: This effect can now stack up to 3 times, up from 2. However, the periodic healing reduction effect has been reduced from 3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10% per application.
o [Demonic Pact]: The damage bonus granted the warlock by this talent has been increased from 1/2/3/4/5% to 2/4/6/8/10%. The buff granted to a raid or party by this talent remains unchanged.
o [Conflagrate]: The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell's total damage, up from 20%.
o [Empowered Imp]: The pet bonus damage provided by this talent has been increased to 10/20/30%, up from 5/10/15%.
o [Improved Shadow Bolt]: Damage done by [Shadow Bolt] increased by 2/4/6/8/10%, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
* [Shield Slam]: The damage scaling from block value for this ability now diminishes faster and diminishes starting at a lower block value. The difference should be negligible for players in high-end tanking armor. In addition, the threat caused by Shield Slam has been increased by 30%.
* [Warbringer]: This talent no longer allows [Charge] and [Intercept] to break roots or snares. [Intervene] remains unaffected.
* The party leader is now referred to as Guide in chat when a group is formed via the Dungeon Finder.
* Fixed a bug where players with Raid Assist capabilities were unable to perform a Ready Check.
* Fixed a bug where the first couple of tutorials were not displaying upon logging into the game.
* New strength-based melee DPS rings are now available from representatives of the Ashen Verdict.
* Tier-10 Elemental Shaman 4-Piece Set Bonus: Redesigned. Successful [Lava Burst] casts now increase the duration of [Flame Shock] on the target by 6 seconds.