A descendent of the popular arcade game, GTI Club Supermini Festa! is a fast-paced racing game that hurdles players across global terrains in mini-customizable cars. Gamers must speed through tight bends, the back roads of urban sprawls, up steep mountain roads, down cavernous caves, and tackle a wide variety of driving conditions as they race to the finish line for the checkered flag.
GTI Club Supermini Festa! has over 15 courses in five different stages from across the globe including Japan, France, the United Kingdom, Italy and the United States. Each stage takes racers through open cities and rough terrain, and challenges them to tackle oncoming traffic and uncover new routes and secret courses. Gamers can drive over massive jumps, around hair-pin turns and through secret shortcuts in 16 customizable Supermini cars based on the original arcade game, and a few all-new additions. In the garage, gamers can also design their own Supermini from the ground up, or tune their engine’s performance to perfection. Players can race to the finish against friends in multiplayer modes via ad-hoc party for the PSP with up to four players.
GTI Club Supermini Festa!, rated E for Everyone, is now available for PSP and PSPgo download for $29.99. GTI Club Supermini Festa! will also be available on Wii this Spring.
In Crime Scene, players assume the role of Detective Simmons, a young, talented forensics investigator responsible for solving the city’s recent outbreak of gruesome crimes.
In order to get to the bottom of each case, players must take full advantage of an impressive array of high-tech tools to scour every inch of the environments in the game for clues. The tiniest pieces of evidence have the potential to dramatically alter the course of an ongoing investigation.
“Crime Scene offers a great entertainment experience and is designed to attract both traditional gamers and emerging consumer segments, such as women, ” said Aubrey Norris, PR Manager at SouthPeak. “By combining a suspenseful storyline and forensics investigation controlled using the stylus and touch screen interface, Crime Scene literally puts the evidence right at your fingertips in a comprehensive and compelling way. Crime scene investigation and forensic science is exceptionally popular right now and has a huge audience eager to test their skills in authentic forensic scenarios. Crime Scene the game offers users an engrossing adventure, and by taking advantage of the unique Nintendo DS interface, makes detective work a realistic, tactile and gratifying experience.”
Crime Scene encourages players to use the ultimate tool in their arsenal, their mind, to become the very best investigator. By asking the right questions and assembling the right evidence; which includes forensic photographs, blood samples, fingerprints and more, the mysteries of each crime will fall into place and justice will prevail.
Crime Scene is available now for NDS at the suggested retail price of $29.99.
This side-scrolling, arcade-style, run-and-gun shooter explodes with the same winning formula of over-the-top action and cartoon mayhem that has kept Metal Slug a premier franchise for over a decade. Frantic and fun, serious Metal Slug fans and casual gamers alike can relive the glory and charm of old school cooperative arcade play. Team up with a comrade via ad-hoc multiplayer to outshoot and outrun hundreds of enemies while liberating as many prisoners as possible.
Choose between six zany Metal Slug characters and shoot through seven action-packed levels with varying obstacles, numerous enemies, and diverging paths. Veteran soldiers and confident players put their skills to the test by playing more than 70 mission-based trials in "Combat School." With its unmistakable style and personality, nostalgic gameplay, more than 70 missions, and the ability to play with a friend, Metal Slug XX is the definitive portable Metal Slug arcade experience.
Metal Slug XX for PSP system is the new addition to the famed Metal Slug series that captures all the glory of the arcade experience and more. After General Morden is defeated and captured, a mysterious army arrives from the future to save him. They reveal themselves to be the Mars People and their goal is to provide their future leader with special advanced weaponry to take on his enemies in the present. Classic Metal Slug characters Marco, Tarma, Fio, Eri, Ralf, and Clark return once again to take on General Morden and his new and improved Rebel Army.
- Arcade fun made portable - The full glory of the Metal Slug arcade experience has been perfectly captured on the PlayStation Portable with signature off-the-wall military "run and gun" gameplay, colorful, cartoony humor and the opportunity to play together with a friend.
- Multiplayer Metal Slug - Get the full Metal Slug experience that recalls the good old days of gaming with your friends when you join up over local wireless to take on missions in 2-player co-op ad hoc mode.
- Play again and again - Uncover something new on every playthrough! Choose between 3 difficulty modes and six playable characters that offer unique weapons and attack moves. Seven levels with diverging paths challenge you with different enemies and obstacles. Combat School tests the true Metal Slug fan with more than 70 mission-based trials that determine military rank.
Consider yourself the ultimate Metal Slug fan? Purchase Leona, a seventh playable character with her own unique abilities, via PlayStation Store for only 99 cents.
Metal Slug XX, rated T for Teen, is in stores now with an MSRP of just $19.99.
Greed Corp is the first in a series of games based in the rich Mistbound universe, a world of feudal warfare and environmental destruction. Wage war and battle for resources as one of four factions, each with its own campaign spanning 24 maps and 10+ hours of singleplayer gameplay. Take the battle to your friends with up to 4-player multiplayer (online, local and computer controlled) across 36 maps. Can you find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources and preserving it to stay alive? Will you defend your territory or sacrifice it to keep it out of enemy hands?
Featuring an innovative land collapsing mechanic which constantly alters the strategic landscape, you must destroy your enemies or the very land they stand on before they do it to you. Build Harvesters to reap your land for credits and spend them on armouries and cannons. Manufacture walkers to conquer enemy territory and order carriers to transport your troops across the map. Ultimately, defeat your enemies by eliminating their troops and destroying or capturing their structures.
Greed Corp is now available on PlayStation Network priced at $9.99 and Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points.
Here is what makes it the best add-on ever, of all time:
- Almost twice the size of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- A brand new class of ultra-rare/kick-ass weapons
- New vehicles including one that allows for four players to drive and inflict damage and deal out death
- An exciting story line that picks-up where the original game left off
- Almost 30 new villain types
- A level cap increase to 61 (watch out for level 64 bosses – play with friends!!!)
- More Loot and Weapons
- And, of course, it’s super fun and difficult so stop complaining and start playing with friends!!!
Experience the award-winning combination of city building, commerce, discovery, diplomacy and combat. Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy. Journey across the globe to explore, trade and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history. With its extensiveand immersive campaign, Dawn of Discovery guarantees never-ending gaming fun fornovices and experts alike.
Venice, the add-on for the the real-time strategy and simulation game Dawn of Discovery, is now available for purchase via download. Dawn of Discovery Venice, an add-on pack to the original game, combines the signature gameplay mechanics of the series and the richness of the Venetian culture with an all-new online multiplayer mode. In addition, Dawn of Discovery: Gold Edition, which includes the original Dawn of Discovery and the Dawn of Discovery Venice add-on, is also now available.
- The rich Dawn of Discovery environment is complemented with a new Venetian setting offering new possibilities of interaction:
- Build two new Venetian ship types: the small and big tradesman cog
- Develop secret cabinets, infiltrate your enemies and sabotage their expansion
- Play Dawn of Discovery online in multiplayer mode:
- Choose to play versus or co-op to defeat the AI by combining your techniques
- Up to 8 players
- New Challenges and Quests:
- Up to 60 new items and 300 new quests with two new types: trading race and ship boarding
- Discover and exploit a new type of island, the Volcano island
- New scenarios offer new challenges with new achievements, medals and crests
To download the Venice add-on or Gold edition of Dawn of Discovery, visit Ubisoft's Online store.