The Mass Effect trilogy is a masterful science fiction adventure set in a vast universe filled with dangerous alien life forms and mysterious uncharted planets. In this dark second chapter, Saren’s evil army of Geth soldiers has just been defeated, and humans, who are still struggling to make their mark on the galactic stage, are now faced with an even greater peril…
The second chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy takes you to the darkest reaches of space, where you must uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of humans across many worlds. Prepare yourself for a suicide mission to save mankind. Travel the galaxy to assemble a team of soldiers and combat specialists, and launch an all-out assault on the heart of enemy territory.
Once again stepping into the role of the heroic Commander Shepard, gamers will command their crew on a suicide mission in space. Players will strategically select each member of their squad, all of whom have a direct impact on the direction of the story and the squad’s chances for survival. Players will select from a motley cast of characters including the newly revealed ‘Grunt’ – a blood-hungry Krogan.
Once players have assembled their squad from amongst the galaxy’s most powerful mystics, geniuses, and convicts, they must lead them on a suicide mission to discover why humans are vanishing from the galaxy. The success of the mission hinges on the squad recruited and their loyalty to the mission. Shepard’s future depends on it.
Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC, avaialble on April 6, 2010, adds a "Locust" SMG, a flash-bang grenade loyalty power, a new Achievement, as well as Kasumi, a female thief, whom you have to aid in a secretive recovery mission. Kasumi will be located in the Citadel and the mission can either be triggered during the game, or after you already completed it.
- The second act of BioWare's epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity's first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success - or failure - depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepar
More articles about Mass Effect 2