MotoGP 09/10 will not only deliver all the bikes, riders and tracks from the 2009 championship, but brand new gameplay modes that offer rewards to the rider for their riding style not just winning the race, plus the ability to update the game with accurate content from the 2010 championship, including the new Silverstone track and team updates, as the season unfolds at no extra cost.
MotoGP 09/10 will see the introduction of a fully realised Career Mode where players can take part in the ultimate MotoGP world championship both competing in races and managing all aspects of their team. Gamers will be able to hire engineers, team managers and press officers, all of whom will have a real effect on their career as a racing pro.
Complementing Career Mode, MotoGP09/10 will feature three other gameplay modes to deliver a MotoGP experience that will appeal to followers of the world’s premier motorcycle championship and racing fans alike. Arcade mode is not limited to a simple first to take the chequered flag mechanic, but adds a variety of challenges where players can earn and steal points from their opponents, encouraging a risk element for those who feel that simply leading the pack isn’t enough. As an official licensed title, MotoGP 09/10 will naturally allow gamers to compete in a full championship season across any of MotoGP’s three bike classes. For those who like to pit their skills with fellow racers from around the globe MotoGP 09/10 offers a robust online mode, with full leader board plus spectator mode all planned.
The robust online mode will give gamers the chance to vote for the circuit, bike class and number of laps before they take to the track and compete in an online Arcade race or Career mode championship. Once the race comes to an end it’s over to the online leaderboards to see where you rank against the rest of the world. Not only will you find competitors’ lap times but the option to download racing ghosts and racing lines which will help you compete against the very best or for those new to the series learn the skills they need to race to the top of the leaderboards.
Key Features :
- Brand new exciting gameplay modes that deliver the ultimate GP racing experience
- 17 official circuits and all the bikes and riders from the 2009 GP season plus the ability to update the game with content from the 2010 championship as the season unfolds
- Gain Rider Reputation points through your achievements on the track and use these to progress your career with new offers of contracts, manufacturers, staff and sponsorship deals
- Dynamic racing objectives challenge riders during racing sessions
- Compete against riders across the globe in online multiplayer mode in races with up to 20 players
- Two player split screen allows you to compete against your friends locally
- Select from 125cc, 250cc and 800cc championships with each class delivering its own exciting and unique bike handling set up.
- Realistic AI which emulates a true racing pack with different rider styles and pace
- Accessible handling for players of all levels to create an enjoyable racing experience
More articles about MotoGP 09/10