Enjoy three unique gaming experiences through three main characters – Terra, Ventus and Aqua – in order to uncover the mysteries of the story. With a distinctive battle system and multiplayer mode, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep adds a new depth to the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
The game also introduces Disney worlds and characters that have never been seen in previous Kingdom Hearts titles, including Sleeping Beauty’s Enchanted Dominion, the Dwarf Woodlands from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Deep Space from Lilo and Stitch. In addition, all-new stages have been added to familiar worlds like Neverland from Peter Pan. Disney lovers will rejoice at seeing their favorite characters appear on the handheld arena.
Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of Keyblade Masters. Three youths — Terra, Ventus, and Aqua — have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery. But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own—just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing. Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.
- An essential piece to theKingdom Hearts series arrives on the PSP system: From world renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the belovedKingdom Hearts series. The vibrant and colorful Kingdom Hearts world comes to life through stunning graphics in 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware.
- Disney worlds and characters new to the Kingdom Hearts series: Disney worlds and characters never before seen in Kingdom Hearts, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.
- Three distinct gaming experiences through the eyes of three protagonists: Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the Kingdom Hearts saga through the tales of three unique characters – Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters.
- An action-packed combat system with intuitive controls: The familiar action-packed experience that Kingdom Hearts fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system, with all new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is the most advanced Kingdom Hearts title to date.
- Four exciting multiplayer modes: Share the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus, Arena, Command Board and Rumble Racing.
- New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.
More articles about Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep