An investigation into his daughter's death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he's been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions.
Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Note: A permanent high speed internet connection and creation of a Ubisoft account are required to play this video game at all times and to unlock exclusive content. Such content may only be unlocked one single time with a unique key. You must be at least 13 to create a Ubisoft account.
- A full arsenal of cutting-edge innovations allow you to outflank foes with the Last Known Position system, tag and eliminate enemies using the Mark and Execute™ feature, and much more.
- A unique storytelling style keeps you on the edge of your seat as you navigate the explosive world of a renegade agent where trust is impossible and justice requires you to go above the law.
- A revolutionary new graphic direction delivers an utterly seamless gameplay experience that'll keep you totally engrossed in the story of Sam Fisher.
- Brand-new addictive multiplayer modes amp up the dramatic intensity like never before.
More articles about Splinter Cell: Conviction