Join thousands of other players and make your home in Free Realms! Do what you want to do, when you want to do it, in a lush, living, 3D world filled with lush landscapes and fun wildlife.
Free Realms gameplay is as varied as the people who play. Looking for adventure? Unlock jobs like Ninja, Explorer and Wizard to battle enemies and disarm traps as you search for lost treasure, or duel other players. Battling not for you? Take time to teach your pet a new trick, decorate your house, or grow vegetables and flowers. When you're ready for a different kind of challenge, play a wide variety of completely integrated mini-games to craft useable items or get your high score onto the leaderboards.
There's always something new to see and do in the world of Free Realms, with weekly and monthly content updates, regular and special events, and even player-created parties and celebrations.
Free Realms has released an exciting new content update loaded with pirate themed goodies, including housing items, freestyle wearables, Marketplace items and an exciting, Members-only, 3D minigame, Pirate's Plunder!
A grand amusement for every sea-legged sailor, Pirate’s Plunder lets Members control battle ships in a match of up to six players (or AI opponents) in action-packed ocean environments filled with whirlpools, enemy cannon towers and lots of shiny treasure! Members who are ready to weigh anchor can register their ships with Jolly Roger in Seaside or launch the new minigame right from their Activity Guide.
Along with the Pirate clippers and skippers, this game update ushers in new Tiger, Unicorn and Pegasus pets, as well as new Pegasus Ride variants.
And, for a limited time, players can redeem a 7-Eleven Free Realms $10 Station Cash Card Bundle between 3/18/2010 and 4/19/2010 to receive a bonus T-Rex Ride in addition to an exclusive green cowboy hat for their in-game dog!
PIRATE’S PLUNDER FEATURES:
- Battle up to 5 other players or AI opponents
- Choose between three different pirate ships and eight different flags
- Play in three different maps: Treasure Isle, Arctic Bay and Shipwreck Cove
- Destroy opponents by firing up to 24 cannons at once or ramming them at high speed
- Collect and capture treasure to win the game
- Steal treasure from other players by sinking their ships
- Use whirlpools, currents and ship power ups to your advantage
- Includes ship repairs and flag or ship swaps mid-battle
- New pirate themed items available in the Station Cash Marketplace, Coin Shop and minigame loot wheel
Key Features :
- Free Gameplay: Free Realms is free to play, however additional content can be accessed through a membership or micro transaction.
- Rich Character Creation: With thousands of customizations and combinations, you can blend fantasy and reality to create your perfect avatar.
- Be Whoever You Want: Characters aren't locked into classes or jobs - you can be a wizard one minute and a race car driver the next.
- Kid-Safe: Parental controls allow for the customization of safety options, including pre-canned chat, reporting and filters for younger players.
- Fun for Everyone: With so much to do and see it’s easy to find something for you! Start by playing one of 14 different styles of minigames like cooking, kart racing, mining, demolition derby and music conducting. The action doesn’t stop there, as there are over 460 quests for everyone with an additional 240 available to Members. Even though combat is optional, there are 80 free battles and 15 additional Members Only battles—plenty of action for those eager to fight fierce creatures!
- Vibrant, Deep Environment: Eight distinct, unique and breathtaking environments for gamers to explore for launch. Areas include the snowcapped mountain villages of Snowhill, the dark and mysterious Blackspore, and real fun in the sun at Seaside.
- Connect with Friends: Whether you’re meeting up with old friends or finding new ones, Free Realms lets players stay connected through its social networking page. Just log in, see what your friends have been up to, click their avatars and join them in the game!
- Trading Card Game: The Free Realms Trading Card Game will let players pit a variety of fun characters and creatures against one another in fun, fast-paced combat. Half the game is collecting new cards, to arm yourself with the best line up of attacks and defenses. You can even prove your might in online tournaments!
More articles about Free Realms