In this action-packed WWII shooter, players will choose a historically accurate tank and then customize it by adding additional armor, different styles of camouflage, body art, kill marks, and clan insignias. Featuring realistic WWII battlefields and historically accurate specifications like realistic recoil action and tank tactics, Tank Ace is all about winning battlefield strategies.
Tank Ace is packed with engaging battles and accurate specifications like realistic recoil action and tank tactics. Players will create their own clans and devise winning strategies as they utilize terrain features, coordinate assaults by using historically accurate tactics and more! Just some of the other gripping features include World War II Factions including Russia, Germany and the U.S.A, easy to pick-up controls and an Area Specific Damage System. In the game, players will lay an ambush, outflank the enemy divisions and charge across the battlefield in the mightiest war machine ever created!
Players can gather up their friends and create their own clan to plan a winning strategy. Cowboys that charge headlong into the fray will be in for a rude awakening if they get picked off by an enemy that they didn't even see. Using terrain features like hills and trees to wait in ambush, players can coordinate an assault with advanced pincer, flanking, and other historically accurate tactics.
"Offering this broad range of realistic WWII tanks takes Tank Ace to the next level of the warfare genre," said David Chang, EVP of Marketing and Business Development at GamesCampus. "Tank Ace gives players more historically accurate tanks and heavy artillery than any other online game, and these new tanks are really going to impress warfare enthusiasts."
T34/85 Mod 1944 - Beginning in March 1944, this tank, which was created in the Malishev factory in Kharkov, was at the time during WWII possibly the best tank in the world because of its excellent armor, fire power, and mobility. During WWII this tank was assessed to be the most effective and efficient and hugely impacted tank design. Additionally, it is also the tank that was produced second most in the world.
Panzer III J/1 - This vehicle has a main battle tank equipped with antitank artillery and 2-rifle machine guns and was scheduled as the "Critical Commanding Vehicle". Beginning in June 1941, Panzer III J/1 was mounted with a 50mm KwK 39 L/60 cannon, the defense was increased, and it had stronger firepower than the original 3rd issue tank.
M24 Chaffee - Developed by the U.S. Army during WWII, it was the last tank put into practice. It was first produced in March 1944, and though it was a small tank, the weapons were light and its mobility and maneuverability were excellent. Starting from the end of 1994, it was placed in each unit, and was first inputted into the Ardennes Civil War. Nevertheless, WWII ended before the tank was implemented into each unit and thus was not used in many battles.
SU-100 - When the SU-76 armament could not effectively destroy the German tanks Panzer III, Panzer IV, Panzer V, and Panzer VI, a new gun was developed, which was the SU-85, and the enhanced firepower model was the SU-100 assault guns. The SU-100 assault guns used the T-34/85 tank's frame and were the last product from the derived tanks. It was produced in September 1944 and until the end of 1944, 500 tanks were produced with 1145 tanks produced by 1945.
- Realistic tanks with historically accurate stats: Customize tanks by adding additional armor, different styles of camouflage, body art, kill marks, and clan insignias.
- World War II Factions: Players can choose to join one of three different sides from World War II: Russia, Germany, and USA. Each faction gains access to a unique stable of historic tanks, uniforms, and in-game items.
- Ease of control: Using WASD controls, players will immediately be able to control their tanks. The mouse is used to rotate the turret, aim, and fire. Users can also select various views on the fly, such as the Commander View, Gunner View, Driver View, and Scout View. Each view has its own benefits and drawbacks. Choose the best one for the situation you find yourself in.
- It's pure tactics! : Gather up your friends and create your best strategy. Call in Air Support to scout out an enemy stronghold and take them out. Use Field Artillery to soften up the opposition. Tired of that barn hiding the enemy approach? Blast it away!
- Area Specific Damage System: Tanks in Tank Ace have 10 hit areas, each with a different defense rating. Focus on attacking areas with lower defense ratings, or conceal those areas for defensive stances. Just as in real life, the front of the tank is the most highly armored area and the rear is vulnerable. If you really want to stick it to the enemy, send a shell right up their tail pipe
More articles about Tank Ace