The story of KillSkill unfolds in the distant future on the inhabited colonial planet & space stations. The players will engage each other in a fight to the death and will opposite to inimical alien races.
Main qualities of the game are dynamical game play, original role-playing system, low system specifications and great choice of cooperative PVE-modes (Freight seizure, Preparation of base for the landing, Patrol, Pursuit, Search for the spy, Annihilation, Survival) & PVP modes both classic and original, where players can fight with horde of enemies.
Have a look of screen shots for 2 of 4 emerging game locations to get introduced to the title.
- Advanced RPG system which can select opponents for personal player’s characteristics
- Role structure without classes makes character universal and get possible to retrain quickly
- Great choice of PVE (taking of cargo, preparing base to landing, patrolling, pursuit, search spies, destroying, surviving)
- PVP-modes (FFA, Team FFA, CTF, battle for resources)
- User friendly interface and controls, which easy to handle even for middle-trained player.
More articles about KillSkill