Follow up to the 2004's Red Dead Revolver, Red Dead Redemption is a Western epic, set at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the Industrial Age.
Red Dead Redemption recreates the American West at the turn of the 20th century: a violent and turbulent time of rapid growth and change. Players become the partially reformed outlaw John Marston; blackmailed by the government, his family threatened as he is forced to traverse the vast and unforgiving expanses of the Western frontier in search of members of his former gang. In a dangerous world full of opportunistic criminals, corrupt officials and settlers battling the elements in a struggle to survive, Marston’s journey takes him from the dusty and lawless frontier to the civilized towns of the North, and down into a Mexico on the brink of a full-scale civil war.
Utilizing Rockstar's proprietary Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE), Red Dead Redemption features an open-world environment for players to explore, including frontier towns, rolling prairies teeming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes - each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the harshness of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it.
Here is a complete list of all the Achievement & Trophy collections (There are also 13 Secret Achievements & Trophies)
- Austin Overpowered: Complete Twin Rocks, Pike's Basin, and Gaptooth Breach Hideouts in Single Player.
- Bearly Legal: Kill and skin 18 grizzly bears.
- Buckin' Awesome: Break the Kentucky Saddler, the American Standardbred, and the Hungarian Half-bred.
- Bullesys: Get 250 headshots in any game mode.
- Clmency Pays: Capture a bounty alive.
- Evil Spirits: Complete Tumbleweed and Tesoro Azul Hideouts in Single Player.
- Exquisite Taste: Purchase a rare weapon from a gunsmith.
- Fightin' Around The World: Knock someone out in melee in every saloon in the game in Single Player.
- Friends in High Places: Use a Pardon Letter with more than $5,000 Bounty in Single Player.
- Frontiersman: Obtain Legendary rank in any Single Player Ambient Challenge.
- Gold Medal: Earn a Gold Medal Rank for a combat mission in Single Player.
- Go Teram: Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches.
- Have Gun, Will Travel: Complete all Hideouts in a single public Free Roam session.
- He Cleans Up Well!: Obtain the Elegant Suit.
- High Roller: Win over 2,000 chips in a hand of Poker or Blackjack.
- Hit The Trail: Get from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown in a public Free Roam session.
- How The West Was won: Reach the top rank for multiplayer experience.
- In A Hail Of Bullets: K ill 500 enemies with any pistol or revolver in any game mode.
- Instinto Asesino: Complete Fort Mercer and Nosalida Hideouts in Single Player.
- Long Arms of Marston: Kill 500 enemies with any rifle, repeater, or shotgun in any game mode.
- Man of Honor / Chivalry's Dead: Attain highest Fame rank and either highest Honor rank or lowest Honor rank.
- More Than A Fistful: Earn $10,000 in Single Player.
- Most Wanted: Maintain a max wanted level for 10 minutes and escape alive in a public Free Roam session.
- Mowing Them Down: Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.
- No Dice: Complete a game of Liar's Dice without losing a single die.
- People Are Still Strange: Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
- Posse Up: Create a posse and get the maximum number of members.
- Red Dead Rockstar: Kill a Rockstar or someone with this achievement in a public multiplayer match.
- Redeemed: Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.
- Slow On the Draw: Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session.
- Strange Things Are Afoot: Complete a task for a Stranger.
- The Gunslinger: Get a headshot while in Expert Mode in Single Player.
- The Quick And Everyone Else: Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches
- Unnatural Selection: Kill one of every animal species in the game in any game mode.
- What About Hand Grenades: Get a ringer in a game of Horseshoes in any game mode.
More articles about Red Dead Redemption