Just Dance will challenge all those who like to groove, entertaining spectators along the way.
Requiring only one Wii Remote per player, up to four people can break it down at a time, as they follow on-screen choreographed moves set to classic dance tracks, covering a wide variety of musical genres and bringing everyone to the dance floor. Whether it's a group of 15 year-old girls who just want to have fun, a high school reunion dance from the class of '92 needing to pump up the jam, or Generation X who truly believe the groove is in the heart, Just Dance is the ultimate dance game for everyone.
Just Dance, which launched in mid-November 2009, has sold through more than two million units worldwide, becoming the fastest-selling new intellectual property from a third-party publisher on Wii. Developed by Ubisoft Paris, Just Dance is the first real music video game in which up to four people can break it down at a time, as they follow on-screen choreographed moves set to classic dance tracks, entertaining spectators along the way. Just Dance features an incredible track list with more than 30 famous tunes from the ’60s to today, including songs by Katy Perry, MC Hammer and the Spice Girls.
Just Dance has consistently danced into the top of the video game charts in recent months, spending time in the top ten in most European and North American territories. According to NPD data, Just Dance is the best-selling music/rhythm game for Wii™ in the U.S. from December 2009 through February 2010, and is on track to maintain its sales momentum for the month of March 2010. The title hit No. 1 and remained there for several weeks in the very competitive U.K. market, beating well-established hardcore video game franchises.
“The consumer response to Just Dance has been overwhelming,” said Tony Key, senior vice president sales and marketing at Ubisoft, U.S. “With Just Dance’s success we’ve seen a renewal of the music video game genre, as this is truly a game that is accessible and enjoyable for everyone.”
Just Dance full tracklist includes:
- Acceptable in the 80's – Calvin Harris
- A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley
- Bebe – Divine Brown
- Can't Get You Out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex
- Hot n' Cold – Katy Perry
- Dare – Gorillaz
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor (Rocky)
- Fame – In the style of Irene Cara (cover)
- Funplex CSS – The B 52's
- Girls and Boys – Blur
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cindi Lauper
- Groove is in the Heart – Dee-Lite
- Heart of Glass – Blondie
- I Get Around – The Beach Boys
- I Like to Move it – Reel To Real
- Jerk it Out – Caesars
- Jin Go Lo Ba – Fat Boy Slim
- Kids in America – Kim Wilde
- Le Freak – Chic
- Louie Louie – Iggy Pop
- Lump – The Presidents Of The USA
- Mashed Potato Time – Dee Dee Sharp
- Pump up the Jam – Technotronic
- Ring My Bell – Anita Ward
- Step by Step – New Kids On The Block
- Surfin' Bird – The Trashmen
- That's the Way (I Like it) – Kc & The Sunshine Band
- U Can't Touch This – MC Hammer
- Wannabe – The Spice Girls
- Who Let the Dogs Out? – Baha Men
- Womanizer – In the style of Britney Spears (cover)
Just Dance, rated E10+, is available at retail locations nationwide for the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $39.99.
More articles about Just Dance