Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s deep customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own completely individual virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone.
Vivox Voice chat for Runes of Magic is specifically designed to complement various game play styles of this worldwide audience. With access to high definition voice in public and private voice channels, players will find it easier to coordinate adventures and socialize while in-game.
“Runewaker Entertainment has built a sophisticated game that resonates with players around the world who are looking for challenging adventures and a dynamic community,” said Rob Seaver, CEO and founder of Vivox. “Runes of Magic is setting new standards for the free-to-play MMO market with creative and gratifying game play. The addition of Vivox Voice will bring the community closer together around the game they love.”
“We have been looking forward to bringing voice chat to Runes of Magic for some time knowing the extraordinary benefits it brings to the community,” said Tony Tang, VP of Business Development at Runewaker Entertainment. “Vivox is the only voice chat provider capable of delivering high definition voice to gamers. With Vivox, we now have access to an unparalleled global network that will empower us to further enhance the game and extend the player base.”
Vivox voice chat is now available in Runes of Magic on the Taiwan servers and will soon be available for US and EU servers.
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through above 2,000 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of rideable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous players
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscriptions, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic