Miner Wars is a 6DOF underground and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment and is a combination of single player story game and MMO.
As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover mysterious alien secrets.
Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.
Due to the enlarged scope of its project called Miner Wars Keen Software House is looking for authors of code, 3D models, art & graphics and music.
The studio is willing to offer its time investment fee program for any people who would like to choose to participate on the project.
Any person interested in game development is welcome to come and discuss with us their possible project participation. The studio will value the willingness to participate as the No.1 factor for acceptance. The studio welcomes any people who have tried to make their own Indie game in the past or are just eager to start and gain some experience.
Keen Software House is looking for people with these skillsets:
- Coders - Essential is the knowledge of object oriented programming, preferably C# experience (not mandatory)
- 3D Modellers - experience with any 3D modelling software like 3Ds MAX, modellers can start contributing their models in the game immediately. Experience with texturing the models is a big advantage.
- Art & Graphics - the studio is essentially looking for anyone who wishes to contribute to the game with their own art or graphics style. Studio is especially interested in people with texture drawing experience.
Musicians - the musicians can contribute their work into the game under the watchful guidance of our Audio Director Dan Wentz.
- Fully Destructible Environment
- Single Player Story & MMO
- Persistent open world - millions of km
- 15 mission types: Revenge, Mining, Harvesting, Defending, Exploration, Rescue and more
- High quality rendering
More articles about Miner Wars 2081