BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Portable has been painstakingly recreated for PSP, retaining every character, frame of animation and all the modes of the home console versions. In addition, two new modes, ‘Shop’ and ‘Legion’ will be included. Shop will allow players to unlock exclusive bonuses like characters and illustrations, while Legion offers a single-player strategy game, which sees you building an army of BlazBlue characters in order to capture territory against the enemy.
‘The reception BlazBlue has received from both the media and gamers is incredible’ says Tomo Ohno, CEO of Zen United. ‘We’re delighted that BlazBlue has been recognized internationally, as one of the most exciting things to happen to fighting games in recent years. We’re delighted to be able to share the experience with users in the UK and around Europe.’
- 12 unique combatants to choose from, which now include Unlimited versions for all characters!Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Drive your way to victory!: Use the unique “Drive Attacks” specific to each character to decimate your opponent.
- Control the elements, like wind or ice, or even absorb the life-force of your opponents.
- Multiplayer battles via Ad-Hoc Mode: Battle with up to four players in a single room and play with custom rule sets. Two people will fight each other at a time while the others spectate.
- Legion Mode: Build your army and conquer the map! Have up to 20 members join your party.
- Shop Mode: Use in-game currency to purchase illustrations and Unlimited characters.
More articles about BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger