Monday Night Combat for Xbox LIVE Arcade is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?
"Monday Night Combat" is a class-based, third-person shooter blending intense combat and finishing moves with game show-like challenges and rewards. Players can fight for cash, fame and endorsements via online multiplayer as well as the extensive career meta game.
"The Unreal Engine has enabled us to get 'Monday Night Combat' into a playable and great-looking state faster than any other engine on the market could have. We're thrilled to be working with it," said Bob Berry, president and chief executive officer of Uber Entertainment.
"We're really pleased to see 'Monday Night Combat' make great use of Unreal Engine 3's capabilities for downloadable console games," said Mark Rein, vice president of Epic Games. "Uber Entertainment has achieved a lot with the game's development in a short period of time and we can't wait to play it online."
- Big Money! Big Prizes!: Players who drive the fans wild and catch the eye of corporate sponsors will win cash and prizes that can be used to upgrade their weapons and their defenses.
- Blitz: Allows players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or with up to three of their closest friends over XBOX Live
- Crossfire: Crossfire pits teams of players against each other over XBox LIVE. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream will be the key to your success!
- Six Unique Character Classes: Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products and “My Pro” create-a-class feature.
- Career: Extensive career meta-game gives players lots of room to enhance their Pro and show off their gaming prowess.
More articles about Monday Night Combat