- Unpack archive.
- Run kharkov_patch_v516e.exe to update core game files to 5.16.
- Click ( ? ) in main game menu.
- In the updater window, click "Install".
- In the unpacked folder select desc.addpack in 'CORE_EN' for English update, 'CORE_DE' for German update.
- Click "Save and play".
Changes in patch #7E
- Targets visible to a selected unit or vehicle are now highlighted.
- Grenades' interaction algorithm with tree branches has been modified.
- Detachments' visibility indication algorithm has been modified.
- Default camera position [Num+5] setup logic has been modified. Now the camera rotates north.
- Aircrafts' actions algorithm has been corrected.
- Wehrmacht operations have been modified.
- Some minor improvements and fixes have been implemented.
- Czech soldiers names updated for more historical accuracy.
Attention! The patch requires DirectX February 2010 update to function correctly. Please update your DirectX version from here.
Featuring a masterful reconstruction of the battlefront setting of Kharkov, players will engage in unique combat that offers the highest level of authenticity. With the incorporation of highly flexible AI, players will have the opportunity to choose new strategies based on opponent behavior with every new round of gameplay. The inclusion of realistic missile trajectories and destructible environments is set to keep all army commanders hanging on the balance of the historic struggle. Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943 delivers a thorough recreation of the battle with precisely detailed soldier units, weapons, artillery units and vehicles based on actual military archive materials and WWII chronicles.
- 6 scenarios taking place in 1943 during Kharkov Defense Operation
- 2 playable opposing forces: USSR army and Wehrmacht
- Play as up to 250 soldiers and officers and up to 40 vehicles in each tactical battle
- Detailed, destructible environments
- 87 unit types: infantry, artillery, support vehicles, battletanks and aviation units
- More than 40 carefully reconstructed weapons and vehicles of WWII armies
- 2 control modes: turn-based strategic mode and real-time tactic mode
More articles about Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943