It’s high time to give you more of what Moto Racer DS has in its guts! In respect to its roots Moto Racer DS is the only motor bike game that is truly multi-disciplinary: Moto GP, Traffic, Supercross or Freestyle. Warm up the stylus and get ready to burn out, take radical curves, and pull-off crazy tricks. Whether you are a racer or just a free styler, whether you are a good old racing track warrior or a wild street racer... you will get what you need with Moto Racer DS.
Moto Racer DS features a unique online Worldwide Ranking System for comparing scores with others from around the world. Players can register and create a rider profile, entering their Moto Racer DS code that can be found after completing a time trial race.
Players can compete in four thrilling race modes, using the unique Stylus Precision Handling (SPH) to control speed, manoeuvring and perform impressive tricks.
The intuitive and effective SPH allows players to experience the excitement of racing from a different perspective. The stylus can be used for rapid acceleration, measured braking, crazy jumps and extreme stunts. For those who prefer the traditional method of racing, the D-pad can also be used to tear around the various circuits at lightening speed.
In the Freestyle arena, daredevil tricks including Nack Nack, Superman and Kiss of Death can be expertly carried out using the SPH. This innovative control method can be used to perfect landings and thrusts on the Super Cross tracks, such as Hula Whoops, Mud Arena and Sky Runner.
The SPH will assist in executing sharp manoeuvres in Traffic mode, enabling players to dodge the oncoming vehicles that hurtle towards them. Racers can also achieve mind blowing acceleration through the beautiful environments of Granite Valley, Eternal Sunset and Gasworth Castle on the Grand Prix circuits.
“Moto Racer DS provides superb experiences for players looking for entertainment options that can be enjoyed by the whole family,” said Christinna Bullard, Regional Account Manager at SouthPeak.
Key Features :
- Stylus Precision Handling (SPH) to pull-off amazing tricks and to take on the sharpest curves ever.
- A multiplayer mode: up to 4 players with only 1 game, and up to 8 players with 8 DS™ cards via the DS’ wireless connection!
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, advanced & expert.
- 5 camera angles, fitting to each game style.
- 8 environments for an instant immersion: Mountains, desert, forest, highway, downtown …
- 32 different motorcycles with their own characteristics (acceleration, turbo, speed, and handling!).
- 44 crazy tracks!!!
- 4 different disciplines:
- MOTO GP: Burn rubber with your stylus in order to show your friends that you are a speed Devil. 4 different game modes: championship, single race, time trial, and multiplayer, 12 motorcycles, 18 tracks in different environments.
- TRAFFIC: Race through the city and pull-off manuveres you never even dreamed, or challenge your friends to a downtown duel using the Nintendo DS wifi connection. 3 game modes: duel, multiplayer, and 10 mission to even the most daring riders, like pizza delivery, slalom, wheeling, highway Star, domination … 8 motorcycles and 10 tracks. Unlock all sorts of crazy bikes (scooter, mini-bike…).
- SUPERCROSS: Challenge the A.I. or up to 8 of your friends in an all out dirt bike race. 4 game modes: championship, single race, time trial, and multi-player. 12 motorcycles, 12 tracks to challenge your opponents, and perform tricks! Don’t be afraid to get your stylus covered in mud in order to win the race, and best your friends!
- FREESTYLE: With the stylus dedicated gameplay, performing tricks has never been so intuitive. 2 game modes: championship & records. 12 motorcycles, 4 tracks, 16 tricks (360°, Lazy boy, Kiss of death… and more X-treme tricks!). The goal of this game mode is to perform a lot of impressive tricks. Line-up tricks and accumulate points to be the First!
Moto Racer DS, rated E for Everyone, will be available exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores and online at Toysrus.com.
More articles about Moto Racer DS