In this multiplayer first-person shooter for the PC, teams of players experience realistic zero gravity combat surrounded by the broken remains of orbital infrastructure and the millions of asteroids now encircling the Earth. With simple and intuitive controls, players have complete freedom of movement making full use of the distinctive environment to control the battle. Shattered Horizon rewards players with gameplay and tactics impossible in games constrained by gravity.
The "Firepower" pack will add new weapons and grenades encouraging different styles of play and providing the opportunity for new team tactics. Like the Moonrise map pack released in February, the Firepower expansion will be free for all players.
Seeking to gain an advantage ISA Command successfully launches a rocket through the orbital debris to deliver a cargo of modified weapons to the entrenched astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Meanwhile, engineers at the MMC’s hidden base of operations have been scavenging equipment to create their own new weapons and grenades. Resupplied and rearmed with newfound firepower, the ISA and MMC begin fresh hostilities."The release of the Firepower weapons pack on May 5 will mark the six month anniversary of Shattered Horizon and the second time that we have made a major addition to the game," said Jaakko Haapasalo, producer at Futuremark Games Studio. "Introducing additional weapons has been a popular request from our community and we are excited to provide players with new ways to enjoy Shattered Horizon's zero gravity combat."
he Firepower pack will be released on May 5 and will be free.
Key Features :
- The real space setting of Shattered Horizon offers gameplay, tactics and freedom of movement that cannot be found in any other shooter.
- Simple and intuitive controls let you take full advantage of the distinctive zero gravity environment.
- The game's unique story sets you in a gripping vision of a future scarred by epic, planetary scale events.
- A sci-fi game you can believe in. Shattered Horizon uses real-world technology and physics as the basis for a fun and accessible game.
- Astonishing visuals combined with functional art design immerse you in the cold reality of combat in space.
Shattered Horizon uses Futuremark's in-house engine evolved from the technology that powers 3DMark Vantage. Optimized for PhysX and multi-core PCs.
More articles about Shattered Horizon