Kung Fu Funk is an off the wall 1970's Kung Fu movie themed party game. Players can challenge up to three friends to see who has what it takes to become the ultimate Kung Fu master. There are many trials to overcome in three zany game modes. True to any Kung Fu movie, players start with learning the Zen arts, a chilled out mode to get everyone familiar with the controls. Once skills are waxed the Kung Fu training movie montage begins, which consists of insane mini-games including the plate smash and chopstick fly catch. The ultimate test of skills occurs in the the disco dojo showdown when players enter the Kung Fu disco dojo as the instructor.
Hidden behind the funky colors and fun game play of Kung Fu Funk, Stickmen incorporated movement science so that the game adapts to the players range of movement and is fun to play for the whole family. Kung Fu Funk is an essential party game to add to your collection; no matter what you do you’ll finish with funky flying colors.
Kung Fu Funk features:
- 1970’s styled funky Kung Fu mini-games
- Unique movement sensing game mechanic to maximize everyone’s Kung Fu Funkiness
- The original 1970’s hit song “Kung Fu Fighting”.
- Kung Fu name generator responsible for classics such as “Face of the Crab” and the “The thousand eye poke”
- Singing Yaks!
- Up to four player Party mode
More articles about Kung Fu Funk