The collection of games shares an overarching storyline that will inspire and rally girls to prepare their Littlest Pet Shop pets to become the “Biggest Star,” by training their pets to compete in a variety of contests such as fine tuning fashion sense, perfecting athletic ability and showing off artistic flair.
Each version of the Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars collection will offer six in-game exclusive pets and team-themed accessories in each version, allowing girls to do what they love most when it comes to Littlest Pet Shop – collect, customize and interact with an assortment of new pets as each character vies to be named the “Biggest Star.” The game titles will also include a wide array of mini games featuring an expanded assortment of pet animations and interactions not found in previous games.
“Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars gives us an opportunity to continue our industry leadership over the young girls category in developing high quality games tailored just for them, particularly with our highly successful Littlest Pet Shop franchise, based on the Hasbro brand, which has sold nearly 4 million video game units worldwide,” said Chip Lange, General Manager and Senior Vice President of the Hasbro Division at Electronic Arts. “We have a world class online world dedicated to this space with Littlest Pet Shop Online, and have seen great success on our iPhone application, as well. Now, our support continues with the third chapter in the exciting Littlest Pet Shop series that we just know girls will be delighted with as they’ll have a chance to live out the fun of performing with their favorite pets.”
- • All-new in-depth story and customizable pets
- • New mini-games and goals—each mini game is fully rendered and features a pet
- • 3 different sets of unique pets, colors, and team-themed accessories: Team Pink, Team Blue, Team Purple
- • More pet animations and interactions show off your pets’ personalities
- • Even the youngest LPS fans will love Arcade Mode, a text-lite mode where the focus is on playing with pets—and friends—via DS wireless multiplayer mode!
- • The story continues in Littlest Pet Shop Online
More articles about Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars